BLE Tag is battery-powered Bluetooth based power efficient active tag with the minimal form factor. The tag is specially designed for addressing real-world enterprise-grade applications such as asset tracking and condition monitoring. The product also offers flexibility for configurations.
|MCU Core||ARM Cortex-M0 32-bit CPU|
|CPU frequency||16 MHz|
|Ext. Flash Memory||256 kB|
|Standard||Compliant with Bluetooth v5.0|
|Frequency band||2.402 GHz to 2.480 GHz|
|No of advertising channels||3|
|Transmit output power||0 dBm|
|Receiver sensitivity||-93 dBm|
|Tx current consumption||3.4 mA|
|Radio Specifications (contd)|
|Rx current consumption||3.7 mA|
|Type||Integrated meandered planar inverted F-antenna (PIFA)|
|Model||CR2032 (Provision to connect CR2477)|
|Nominal voltage||3 V|
|Capacity||225 mAh (or as battery selected)|
|Expected lifetime||More than two years (subject to vary based on battery capacity and squawk rate)|
- Location-based services and indoor navigation, such as helping people find their way around large buildings or helping businesses track the location of their assets.
- Proximity marketing and advertising, such as sending targeted advertisements to consumers who are in close proximity to a beacon.
- Contact tracing and health monitoring, such as helping to track the spread of infectious diseases or monitoring the health of individuals in real-time.
- Retail and e-commerce, such as enabling customers to make contactless payments or providing personalized offers and recommendations based on a customer’s location.
- Asset tracking and inventory management, such as helping businesses track the location of their inventory in real-time and prevent loss or theft.
- Security and access control, such as using beacons to control access to buildings or other secure areas.
- Transportation and logistics, such as helping to track the location and movement of vehicles in real-time.